Course Payment (in $AUD)
Early Bird Discount: $2200 (if you pay in full by Friday 1 Dec 2017).
Total Fee: $2400 (paid in full by Friday 26 January 2018).
Non-Refundable Deposit: $500 – for Australian residents only. Due at time of enrolment to secure your place (remaining balance $1900, or for early birds, $1700).
Overseas Participants – Please note full payment is required (early bird discount still available). A deposit is not applicable due to Australian bank requirements.
- Direct Deposit or Transfer (with additional $35 fee if you are paying from outside Australia)
- Cheque (payable to Holmgren Design)
- PayPal (with additional $35 fee per transaction)
Direct Deposit or Transfer
Please make direct deposits/transfers to the Holmgren Design account.
Bank: Bendigo Bank, Australia
BSB No.: 633-000
Account No.: 121523070
Swift No.: BENDAU3B (for overseas only)
Please insert [PDC + your surname] in the descriptor field. For example, if your name is Su Dennett, you will write PDCDennett in the descriptor field.
The deposit secures your place, so lodge your deposit as soon as possible.
Overseas applicants: please note that Bendigo Bank has no IBAN, and please make one full payment only + $35 bank fee.
Payee name: Holmgren Design
Payment Description: Permaculture Design Course, Rocklyn Ashram 2018
Please send your cheque to 16 Fourteenth St Hepburn, 3461 Victoria, Australia
Please make your payment to [email protected]
Please note: If you pay via PayPal you will need to pay an additional $35 fee.
Overseas payment fees
For those people paying from overseas via bank transfer, an additional $35 will be added for each payment, as every international bank transfer incurs a charge on our account. As the bank fees are charged by the number of transfers, we recommend a one-off payment in full to avoid additional charges. Your enrolment is secured only when the full amount has been paid.
The total payment includes:
- The non-refundable $500 deposit/booking fee
- The residential Permaculture Design Course including all tuition & materials
- Off-site visits including a local organic farm, a community garden, a developing permaculture site and Melliodora
- 15 nights camping accommodation
- Full board & healthy ethical food
- 15 days living and participating in the yoga ashram life including daily yoga
Please read our Refund Policy.